What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A “Cholesterol Blueprint” that lowers cholesterol in lightning fast time
- Discover what “Breakfast of Champions” – eaten by millions in an attempt to be healthy – is about THE worst way to start your day
- Add this so-called “heart-healthy” food to your diet like you’ve been told and you might as well put 9-1-1 on speed dial
- Eliminate this “healthy” food from your diet and watch your cholesterol and triglycerides drop like a rock
- Learn what food has been shown to help REDUCE weight – not gain – like you’ve been led to believe
- Find out which affordable natural supplement is known to be so effective at reducing cholesterol
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Crunch Cholesterol scores 71.40/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://GetRidofHighCholesterol.com/crunch/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: GetRidofHighCholesterol.com you’ll also be taken through to GetRidofHighCholesterol.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)